Friday, November 7, 2008

update

well i have been very busy dealign with "life" yes life.

while with my list of Doom i have put any new projects on hold, (( but i hope i can finish my winter jacket before ... you know spring or something.)) because of NaNo which mim makeign DECENT progress. i should be arrount 10000 words and im only at 5000 so i need to bust chops and write!

i lost 2 days from my car being broken into. >_< luckely my goal is 35000 but im secreatly hoping to get a "win" this year! :D yay.

i also need new tires and such. :: frownie face:: i think next weekend will be the weekend of "gettign ye old car fixeded" ie: oil change, New Tires, and hopefully heat. i actually hope to get heat THIS weekend. or early part of next week. (( when the broke into the car the broke my heat. JERKS.)) BLAH BLAH BLAH.

OFF TO THE SALT MINES.

No comments: