Thursday, November 13, 2008

blah blah blah

man NaNo has eaten my life. :D but its good it looks like i can hit my 35000 word goal! but my secret goal is to win 50,000 here i come! im about 8,000 behind where i want to be. so i have to kick it into overdrive these next few days :D but i love where the story is going. there are some parts that are weak but i plan on fixing that when i go back to edit. ::nods::

other than that hanvent really focoused on anythgin new, and have been tryign to fit in a few things here and there. sewing the coat arms on is hard! i also think i will need to take it in a bit... hmmm but its getting there! ive decided to make the coat a early spring/lining jacket. im quite nervouse about sewing buttons on it though >_< ive never done buttons... but i shall tackle that in December! or at least end of November.

blah, my car keeps eating into my savings! but ive been keeping track of how much i owe my savings so i will pay that back on top of what i owe for 101. but i will have to do that starting January. Cause you know, tis the season and all that.

No comments: