Tuesday, November 11, 2008

nano and excersising

whoo finially focousing on somethign other than Car issues and NaNo (( which i havent focoused on as much as i should. im about 50% behind my projected scedule (( i wanted to be at 22000 words today! im only at 10500 currently!)) i hope to hammer out a bunch tonight. HERES HOPING!

but im taking this moment to print up all my excersises from Spark People. :D I plan on makeign a great workout scedule with these. the great thing is there are so MANY excersised i will rotate them around (( i did this like 4 months ago? and man it worked great!)) i mean especially with the crunches. my goal is to have 30 core excersises to rotate through, 10-15 arm and leg excersises.

and now that i have a ball i can do the ball excersises GASP! im not sure how i feel about the resistance band though... hmmmm.

the 100 pushup challeneg is going SO SLOWLY! omg. BUT im making sure to do it right, and also not hurt myself. which is more important that i do it well than do it. >_< it takes me SO LONG to built upper body strength. which is why im now adding in other excersises.

Lastnight was the first night i did both the 100 puchup challenger wweek 2 work out with soem other arm excersises... OH MY GOD IT WAS SO PAINFUL! but this morning im not sore at all. YAY!

ive noticed a slight differance in my stomach too! its a little firmer (( this could be a placebo!)) so i am measueing myself weekly. : 0

No comments: