Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a list of the list

So with November being my slack month I have decided to make a lift for the list I’m working on ((I just felt physics break.)) this is to get me on track of the 101 things again. While I’m currently working on 40 of the list ((almost HALF OMG.)) I need to start making better headway after frolicking in NaNo for 30 days.

From now to December 31 I plan to:
· Hit 145 consecutively
· Drink 8oz at work 4 days a week
· Add half of all Christmas cash received to savings
· Complete 35 Sudoku puzzles
· Reiki my Bamboo for 30 days starting December 1st
· Complete my winter Jacket (completely sewn, hemmed, buttoned, and wearable)
· Research Water and Juice fasting, and prepare to do this.
· Smudge apartment 2 times ((1 does not count for the monthly smudge))
· Give self 2 full Reiki Treatments that last for 30 minuets or more
· Finish my Journal
· Start Dream Journal
· Enter 10 pages into idea journal, 1 page – 1 idea and explanation of it.
· Have completed up to week 4 of 100 pushup challenge
· Start 1 red scarf and get 50% completed
· Donate blood again (available on December 15th.)
· Donate toys to toys for tots
· Pick landscape photos for water coloring
· Begin portfolio work
· Finish lists of 100 things: Places to go before I die, what makes me happy, what I like about myself
· Donate 50,000 grains of rice at free rice.org.
· Continue with what I am already working on and reaching to goal!

WHOO lets get cracking.

No comments: