Monday, November 17, 2008

another one down!

WOAH! and then all the sudden i did a munch of stuff!

i finished my photo albums. YAY! i actually and proably going to make a 3rd and have that be only of landscapes. :D i have finished the 2 and here is what is in them.
1- Christmas with family (( bit extended family and my mom dad and sister.))
2- Me through they years, and family, and freinds and pets and boyfreind.

it made me really happy to put those together. it was juSt such a happy feeling i felt flipping through old memories. i printed about 230 photos and used almost all of them. damn.

also i did some smudging and some reiki to try to get my life on track. there has been a bought of negative energy following me for the last few weeks. and yes it is a lesson, and i am trying to learn it but still.

other than that Jacob and i rented some movies, and bought some junk food and had a movie night.

personally that displayed to me the best thing ever. i ate only half of a candy bar. (( what the big deal?)) well usually i would DEVOURE it. but no ive been workign hard to listen to my body and only eat when hungry. (( granted i also split a tub of popcorn with him to, but ANYWAY. i feel like ive been making a big deal of me not eating, well over eating. and frankly it IS a big deal. how i have been eatign for YEARS affect me. i am still a fast eater im tryign to slow down. i still engourge myself. im trying to lean my cut off. its like listening to tone below my audiabel hearign capeability.

i also notice i have a lot of "hungry" signals that might not mean hunger but instead may mean thist or full. ive just miss read these signals for so long i always associate them with hunger. im working hard to fix my horriable relationship with food. its hard long and painful but worth it in the end.

other than that just grinding away on other goals.

the no fast food is HARD. so much harder than 2 weeks ago. but im 1/3 done THANK GOD. i hope the last 2 months are less painful. -_-

brushing teeth is becoming habit, as is taking pills XD YAY! all in all becoming a better me.

in progress 40/97
completed 4/101

No comments: