Monday, March 23, 2009

progress? its slow.

I've gotten up to 70 Sudoku puzzles in 1 book, a few on my ds and a few in an other book. XD i need to add them together/ check my puzzles ( i have to check 30 more in the book i do the most) oh man.

Bristow has an appointment in 2 weeks for his teeth cleaning! YAY! then the week after he gets his kitty boosters. i also set him up for a wellness plan. :3

Jacob and i saw the watchmen in Imax. pretty amazing, but i think we will both hold off on imax for a while. haha.

Collected a ton of addys i just need to keep up to date on them. :3

I changed my Trust fund for the kiddo's to a Roth IRA. :3 not that i don't enjoy the fact of doing an early trust fund but an IRA seems to make more scene to me right now. and i honestly doubt i could set up a trust funed without their SSN's so we shall see. (i don't want children for another 5 years at least and i will probably start up trust fund stuff next go around or at least a savings account for one.)

I am starting the 366 challenge today as well as drinking water! ((groan))

more progress soon! (hopefully!)

No comments: