Monday, February 9, 2009

doop doop

My January list in review! aka: things i actually DID.

continue with workout
Add $500.00 to savings.
Smudge apartment
Keep doing/promoting art drills
keep up with positive thinking
keep on growing hair
add 4 movies to Disney movie collection.
work on filling journal

i failed a LOT of my goals however i found i was also in a flux. which is fine. its not like i only have 4 weeks to finish the rest of my list. but i was also working on a freelance project. i think i have grown a LOT from doing this. i have become more accepting of my self :D more accepting of my faults, and accepting of a preconceived 'failure' its really cool.

i have some goals for this month.

Juice fast
get my 101 Lists done
Keeping up with things in progress (rice, blood, happy thoughts, smudging) and start 2 new goals not listed.

all in all i finally feel great.

No comments: