Wednesday, January 7, 2009

updateo

1 of 6 goals down!

WHOO I'm 1/10th done my list. SWEET.

Brushing my teeth 2 times a day was easy. flossing was the hard part. my gums bleed SO much when i first started but now i think they are MUCH happier and healthier. so really it was a good thing. it also became programmed in my head honestly the last 30 days i was like " ohh i woke up/ about to go to bed time to brush and floss"

:: nods:: it was a good goal though because the first 30 days i was like " oh man personal hygiene? yuck!" OK not REALLY but it was adjusting my bedtime habit to include teeth brushing and flossing which was hard to do.

ALSO i am editing my workout goal. :D because christmas week i was a very bad girl, and TECHNICALLY i followed the goal, but not really. i think i worked out 2 times that week >_< SO in light of my 'technicality' not BREAKING the rule i changed it to be more cut and dry. again i am not trying to bust my chops with this but create good habits. so i'm re-starting and adhering ((so far...))

10 done.
91 to do.
working on an ungodly amount of them XD ahahaha.

No comments: